mikoto is a tweak that allows you to customise various parts of iOS, along with several App Store apps — like YouTube and Twitter.
Some examples of what mikoto can do:
- Disable the screenshot preview that appears after a screenshot is taken on iOS 11
- Block YouTube ads and enable background playback with full Control Center information
- Change the carrier text on the top left to anything you want
- Hide promoted tweets and app recommendations in Twitter
- Enable Low Power Mode on any device running iOS 9 and above
- … and more!
All features are listed and configurable through the mikoto preference pane in the Settings app.